Welcome to The Bar J





Last weekend we had our friends come up and spend the night Friday and Saturday it was a nice visit. Friday night when they came up our smoke alarm battery has died in our living room and our ceiling is about 15 foot high and so i called for a ladder to change the battery but i couldn't get one so craig stood on two chairs and placed Shannon on his shoulders and changed it for us it was pretty funny to see. we went to the Bar J wranglers on Saturday,church on Dunday and Shannon came and helped me with my primary class.




5 comments:

Holly said...

Don't you just LOVE the Bar J?! We haven't been in a few years. This makes me want to go. It was SO fun to see you at the wedding, and I'm still laughing about your comment when we were taking the pics Wed. morning! :) We love you Jill... you are like the 5th Bodily sister! :)

Neal and Angie said...

you know I've always wanted to go there! It was so great to see you! We all just love you to pieces Jill, like Holly said you are like a 5th sister :) hehe

Crandall Cabin said...

Hey Jill!! I missed you this weekend. I love you so much and I enjoy seeing what you and Code Dog are up to.

Crazy Phillips Momma said...

I finally fixed your link. Cute pics. I'm so glad you got your alarm fixed. I bet that was a funny sight.

Alison said...

We love the Bar J too! I loved the pictures of the weddding on Holly's blog. And so funny about your fire alarm, glad you were finally able to get it turned off!