Some Time Off

Well this week i got two days off and so i decided i would go down spend some time with Terri(Cody's Mom) and than one day with my mom

so Wednesday i had lunch with Hayli( Cody's Sista ) and saw her new apartment that she is now in while she is going to school at BYUI and if nay body knows any good guys call me she is a fun girl any ways than Cody's mom is a sectary at the middle school in Sugar City so i spent the day with her in her office just talking and than i went to Mama Mia and i liked it yes i went by myself but i didn't mind i like doing that besides there was only one other lady in the movie with me and she has seen it 3 times and 2 times on Broadway. After the movie i went back to Terri's school cause she had parent teacher Conference until 8:30. So after that we went to a movie together. So it was a great day i spent the night there.



Than the next morning i was getting up and i thought i would just get ready at my moms house so i say good bye and my car didn't start at all no noise nothing. Great that's all i needed so Gil( Cody's Step father) came to my rescue and helped me get my car started and also got McDonald breakfast sandwich. than off to my moms to get ready and go shopping with celeste for her birthday. so we started at Ross and than off to the mall. well it was way fun and just spending time with the family and go to movies.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a very nice blog.
Tell me what you think about mine.

Brittany Kaaiakamanu said...

I go to things shopping, movies, etc. by myself all the time, or with Kalea. She's my bestfriend now, haha. Thats nice that you had some days to just hang out with family. I have alot of spare time right now since I'm not in school, so you should call me sometime and we'll get together.

Holly said...

Jill, how fun, that's just like you to make a bad situation good! Love your new bikes... what a sweet hubby you have! :)

Liza said...

What a fun few days! WOW! I can't believe you fit that all in! It been a long time since I have been blogging so I needed to catch up! Looks like everything is going well in your neck of the woods. We miss the teton valley so much! We were up there a few weekends ago for the parade of homes and I was so sad to leave. Maybe some day we will be back up there??

Ann-Marie said...

Sounds like fun. I love going to the movies.

Brittany Kaaiakamanu said...

I would LOVE to sell some bows up there! Would it be like consignment or would they just buy whatever they want? Get me some info. Thanx