Our New Wheels

So I went to work and Cody went to Jackson with his family that came up to spend the night. Elisa came in to the salon where i was doing a pedicure said Cody has a surprise for you and so i left my client ( she was cool about it ) and went to see what it was cause Cody knows i LOVE surprises. So he takes me out side and ..... HE got us Bikes!!!! That night when i got off work we went to subway on bike. It was nic eto do somthing together and we excited to have them thanks Cody love you





















Cody has a black one




















And mine is brown with a little gold

7 comments:

Lisa M said...

those are some pretty sweet bikes! I'm jealous =). I hope you have fun with them.

Womack Family said...

"I get many miles on this Hog...You want to go to Aspen" I can't remember how it was really said!! Ha Ha I'm such a nerd. Nice hogs!!

Alison said...

Love those bikes! What a fun surprise!!! You guys will have fun on those.

Kristin said...

How fun! I was just telling Trav the other day how bad I wanna go for a bike ride! Jealous!

Amber said...

Jill I love the bikes! What fun the twon of you can have! Thanks for you help the other day. I needed the moral support more than anything!

Crazy Phillips Momma said...

What an awesome surprise. The bikes are so cute. What a fun thing to do together.

Ann-Marie said...

I love the bikes. Riding together is so much fun.