Our girl is 9 months old !!

So our little angel has been growing but 9 months has gone way to fast. the nice thing is that i haven't missed the previous stage i am loving the the new stage of growth she is in. She is so much fun to see and learning so much. She is doing the army crawl and is so funny, waving hi/ bye,We got her a new car seat cause she has grown out of the baby one. she loves it ( pictures to come).






We went golfing again with daddy and he did great but we had more fun driving the cart and playing in between the holes. here are some cute 9 month pictures of our little girl.



3 comments:

Sarah Woolley said...

She is so stinking cute Jill! I can't even imagine how much that little girl is loved! You guys are amazing! I am so happy for you guys! And we miss you like crazy!

Tyler and Callie said...

I L-O-V-E my niece!!!

Tyler and Callie said...

And of course I L-O-V-E my awesome sister-in-law too:)