5 wonderful Years

Five years ago Cody and I got married. That day seemed so simple and life was really just beginning. We have had such a great five years. Cody is such a wonderful husband, he will and has given me such joy in my life. We have been through so much in five years but we have made it through because we have each other.

Five big things in five years:
1. moved to victor, started our jobs
2. Built a home
3. Started the adoption
4. GOT OUR PRIDE AND JOY BABY JADA!!!!
5. SEALED our family forever










I am so happy that we both went on that blind date 5 and half years ago together. Life has blessed us so much with Joy and happiness. Cody you make me laugh and you shows me love in the little things you do, and you don't even know you are. Babe i love you soooo much and thank you for 5 happy years and much more.






5 comments:

Cat and Blake Potter said...

wow 5 years already! I remember your wedding day like it was last week! (I woulda said yesterday but it sounded cliche, hahaha).....CONGRATS, you guys are awesome :)

Krystal Keck said...

Ya! Happy 5 years. Love you guys!

scribblembp said...

aw so sweet! Jilly bean you have such a beautiful family! congrats on the last five years and can't wait to see what you come up with in the next five!

Kristin said...

Congratulations on 5 amazing years!!!!!! xoxo

Melissa Hatch said...

So sweet! Happy 5th!! I'm so happy that you've got such a wonderful little family, Jill!

Miss You!