Straight? CURLY??

so for the longest time Cody has wanted to see how long Jada's Hair would be if we straighten it. Well finally after 9 months of bugging me i got the stuff to do it so i blow dried it and than used certain product for her hair and used my flat iron on a really low heat. it was fun to do she sat there pretty good Cody helped entertain her than we went and show it off. Grandpa Patterson took some great photos of her new style.













As the day went on her curls came back and the next morning i put her in the bath and it was like magic the curls are back I love her curls but i am glad that if she wants a change i know a little more now.

3 comments:

Jace and Whitney said...

Oh she is the most adorable little girl! I love it straight. It made me think back to when I straighten dayton's. His was more comical but such a different experience working with black hair than white. You always have Jada dressed so cute!

Melissa Hatch said...

Jill! She's gorgeous! I love watching her grow through your blog. Miss You!

Logan and Tanya said...

SOOO cute! Love the change! :)