What A weekend


So first I wanted to say Happy Birthday to Cody what a amazing husband he is and how lucky I am to have him and that he is such a hard worker and caring person. So for His birthday party we called all family and friends about three weeks ago and asked what they were doing this weekend well once they said nothing we told them that it is Cody's birthday and we are wanting everyone to come up and help LAY SOD!!! so we had a sod birthday party Friday night and we had it all done in only three hours so Thank you to everyone that came it made it a wonderful weekend. Since we finished in only three hours we had the whole night to play and eat and man we did that all night, than woke up played golf went swimming,played Tennis, & hot tubs at Teton springs it was so much fun to have all of Cody's family there, and some of mine. We had a HOUSE FULL!!!

This is Cody when he was growing up and I just wanted to share some of my favorite pictures of my good looking husband!





Cody and his brother Tyler such great friends and close brothers.



Cody is and always will have a strong LOVE for Sports!!














So this is from my front door and than looking out my back door we have a fire pit in that corner.








This is my garden

7 comments:

The Oswalds said...

Tell Cody Happy Birth Day!! Your yard looks so NICE!!! I promise one day we are going to come to Driggs and see your house. It looks so cute!

Sandy M. said...

Wow, the grass looks great - you seem to grow it longer there than we do here. Do you have to lay it anew each year after the snow?

Jill, your house looks really nice! It's wonderful to hear how well you are doing.
xo

Kaspermania said...

Wow your house looks great....Good job on planning a sod party...that was really cleavor....That would have been fun....
Pictures of Cody were great too! Thanks for sharing!!!
Where are the pictures of Hailee's wedding?? Did anyone blog anything????

Ann-Marie said...

The pics are so cute. Your yard looks great. I love your birthday picture, it's gorgeous!

Abby said...

Hey Jill what a cute post! Happy Birthday to Cody! Fun pictures of him growing up, we can't wait to meet him one day :) A sod-laying party sounds like fun, it must be awesome doing up your little house! Your house, by the way, is adorable!!! I like your garden too, what will you grow there? It's got to be growing season up there because we're freezing down here! (relatively... it's been about, 12 degrees Celcius here, which is about 54 degrees Fahrenheit... which is cold for us...) Enjoy your beautiful lawn! :) xo

Woolstenhulme-4-ever said...

I bet that is so nice to have some grass. You should see my yard, it is just a mound of rocks. We will get there some day, but it is so expensive.

Avry said...

Yep I am blog stalking you now! ;) your house is darling! how's the hair world? Just thought I would drop in and say hi. Love love your temple picture happy belated Birthday.