First "haircut"

So yesterday Cody gave our Lawn it's first "haircut" it looks so nice now we have just loved driving home and seeing the green grass and not the dirt,rocks, & WEEDS!!
We had a great fathers day weekend we to Bajio's with Cody's Dad, Tyler, Callie, Hayli, Josh, Cody's stepmother and his two step brother and sister, after dinner we went bowling Cody got the best score that's my man!! Than we watched a great movie Forever Strong. Sunday we spent time with his dad and family than we went to hang out and eat dinner with my family I got to see Erin and her Family so it was great weekend to be away with Family.

4 comments:

The Oswalds said...

I love that movie Forever Strong. I would love the recipe for the bathtub paint cuz it's almost gone and I don't want to keep buying it. Will you e-mail it to me? cdyallen@yahoo.com Thanks!!

Logan and Tanya said...

I love the Temple Picture in the post below...It is beautiful! :) And I agree 100% that your yard looks gorgeous with the new grass...and the new haircut ;)!

The Neads said...

Your grass looks great...

Womack Family said...

I can't wait to see your grass and run with bare feet on it! It was GREAT seeing you and your husband. It seemed like it's been forever!