BAR J

So it feels like summer when we go to the Bar J Chuckwagon, in Jackson Hole for the dinner and show, But this time it was different it was raining and the power went out so we ate in the dark and right when the show was about to start the lights came on. It was still way fun to be with Cody he loves this place he laughs and loves the food. We also went with Tyler(Cody's little brother) and His girlfriend Callie, we tried to play card games in the dark and that didn't work to well. We usually walk around the area and take pictures but it was raining so hard that we just stayed in. So i didn't get to take any pictures it was kinda to dark. so the pictures are from the website.


8 comments:

Abby said...

Oh that sounds really fun!! I hope we get to visit there someday :) xo

Brittany Kaaiakamanu said...

Am I the only one that doesn't love the Bar J?

The Oswalds said...

I'm so jealous you already went to Bar J! We love that place.

Sandy M. said...

I'm trying to picture you eating in a restaurant with no lights - did they have candles? lanterns? I think it's funny that you tried to play cards in the dark! :)
Sounds like fun :)
xo

Kaspermania said...

I love the Bar J....You are making me miss home in the summer. Cutting the lawn.....going to Bar J...I love doing both of those...(thanks to our riding lawn mower!!!) We play cards and games before the show starts too! I guess that's just what you do when you go to Bar J!!!

Logan and Tanya said...

We love that outing too! Sounds like a bit of a different one! :)

Avry said...

Ahh good old Bar J- glad you had fun & made the best of it even if you had no power and it was a downpour. It has been YEARS since I have been there.. always a treat though!

Lori said...

I love the Bar J! It was so good to see you. You are the sweetest person I know. I love you Jill!