New Food To Try

EGG ROLLS

EGG ROLLS

Mix and marinate for 15 minutes:

1 pound of ground unseasoned pork
1 TBS soy sauce
1 TBS Aji-mirin sweet cooking rice seasoning (Kikkoman Brand Rice Wine)
1 TBS corn starch

Chopped Finely:

1 head of Chinese cabbage (Nappa Cabbage)
1 bunch green onion
1 can water chestnut
1 bunch bean sprouts (don’t chop)
1/4 teaspoon sesame oil

Egg rolls skins

Directions:

Stir raw meat mixture vigorously to break up lumps and add while stirring: pepper, salt, garlic powder, soy sauce set a side for 15 minutes.

While waiting wash and chop vegetables. Than cook marinated meat. Add onions, cabbage, chestnuts, and bean sprouts to fully cooked meat a little at a time.

Turn off heat and stir in ¼ tsp sesame oil. Cool and roll in Skins.

This batch makes about two packages of the egg rolls skins.

Apricot Sauce:
1 pint Apricot jam
1 TBS Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
1 teaspoon Horseradish

And this is a really good dipping sauce or you can buy a sweet and sour sauce.


ENCHILADA


so to make these:
In a cookie sheet you place flour tortilla and than re fried beans, than cooked hamburger with Red enchilada sauce 1/2 can (I use a small can so I don't waste)
Than I put a little grated cheese, another layer of the flour tortilla, more cheese and than the sauce on top which is made with : other half of the red enchilada sauce in the can , 1 can cream of chicken, 1/2 CAN of milk and whisk it all together pour on top and bake for 20 minutes uncovered for 20 minutes.

4 comments:

Brittney said...

I had a cousin make homemade Egg rolls and I never got the recipe! Thanks! I"m excited to us this!!

Lisa M said...

yummy! I love your eggrolls!!! I need to make a copy of this.

The Oswalds said...

Hey Jill, it's Cody! I've been looking at your blog through other peoples, but we finally got one of our own! It is dcoswald.blogspot.com. So how is the adoption coming? I love your bathroom! I really want to come see your house sometime! Take care, Cody

BRITTANY said...

*HEEY I'VE BEEN MEANING TO SEND YOU AN E*MAIL!~...HAHA I WILL FOR SURE LET YOU KNOW ABOUT THE MOVIE EVEN THOUGH I ALREADY KNOW I'LL LIKE IT NO MATTER WHAT..YOU'RE MORE THEN WELCOME TO JOIN US THOUGH--TOMORROW NIGHT AT 10:00 IN I.F...=)..

*XoXo~ ..bRITTANYOUNg!!..