Easter Weekend

What a wonderful Easter weekend, Saturday after work driving down to Rexburg to hang out and play Uno Rush on the Xbox 360 which we all just love, and coloring eggs.





Sunday we went to church with my parents, Erin family was in town also going to church with us so it was fun to be back to Grant 2nd Ward, after we had a great dinner and fun with the kids. I put together some fun crafts that went with the Easter Theme, which than they went on a egg hunt and playing outside enjoying the sun.

Monday cody had a eye doctor apt. and he got a new pair of glasses which he looks so nice in, than we went bowling with Tyler & Terri we played 3 games. it was really fun to do that together.




8 comments:

Kurt and Lynlee said...

Hey! Thanks for the messages! You are too funny... of course I remember you silly!! Looks like you guys are doing really well!

The Oswalds said...

How the heck are you guys so tan? Just wanted to tell you how cute you look!

Kaspermania said...

Those pictures are so fun! It looks like you had a great time. Tell Teri she looks like your sister, not your mother in law. She looks great.
Are "The Oswalds" related to Karla Oswald by any chance. Karla is one of my dear friends so I was just curious. We worked at KIFI TV together and were a Super Reporting team for the news!!!

Neal and Angie said...

Glad you had a good easter! by the way I love your outfit in the bowling pictures...that is so adorable!

Holly said...

Two of my favorite girls in that first picture! :) Looks like a fun Easter weekend!

Holly said...

PS You always dress SOOO darn cute Jill! I want to go shopping with you!

A Piece of the Petersons said...

Jill! Oh my gosh it has been forever! you look great! Im glad you found my blog... I added you to ur friends list (hope thats okay!) - Whit

Lori said...

You look fantastic! It looks like you guys keep busy up North. Love you