Crafts




So I made these CTR blocks from our Super Saturday and finished them a while along but it was fun to paint and be crafty again. So i made a blue one if we adopt a boy, a Pink and Red one if we adopt a girl. Than I also made about 35 file folders in last little bit. Which they are the ones kids match colors, shapes,numbers or counting so they were fun to color and get already.


Than I finally finished decorating the guest bathroom. So it is a Red and black bathroom and I love red so it was fun to find the thing to go together.


9 comments:

Jace and Whitney said...

Wow you are talented! You need to help me someday with my house! I love the big gerber daisies!! So anything new with the adoption process?

Logan and Tanya said...

I love it, Jill! I'll have to come by and see it all in person some day soon! Love the black and red.

Potter Family said...

Wow I need you to be my personal decorator!! Love it all, good taste ladie!

Brittany Kaaiakamanu said...

Cute bathroom and crafts!
Is the CTR lettering vinyl rubons?
Did you ever talk to your sister-in-law about her cake? Let me know . . .

Alison said...

You are so cute! Everything looks darling. And what a fun birthday you had! What a great husband to plan such a fun surprise.

Jace and Whitney said...

I remember my parents feeling the same way...super anxious! I really feel that adoption is so much in the Lords hands. I know Dayton was supose to be in our family and I know that whatever spirit you get, you will feel the same! It is such a wonderful experience and I am so excited for you!

Brittney said...

HOly cow! You are crafty!! I LOVE your bathroom! Very creative! The CTR plaques are super cute too!!

Neal and Angie said...

I love those CTR hangings! Way cute and I love your taste in decorating. Can't wait for you to get a baby! You'll be the greatest mom. Where did you find the things to do the folders for your kids? I think I'd like to make some!

Lisa M said...

Looks awesome! when I can finally move into a house of my own I'm bringing you to where ever I am so you can help me decorate ;)