TRIP TO TWIN

So Wednesday i drove early to Idaho Falls to meet up with My mom.

Than drove 2 1/2hours to see my sis ta, brother and nephews in their new home and it was a cute town house right in Twin Falls so they are in the city life.A block away here and a block away from everywhere.


we went shopping and ate garden picked Raspberries,










We went to Shoshone Falls and it was amazing i didn't know it was so big and i loved the different levels and on the road down to the falls there are little falls so it was just beautiful





went through the Temple open House and it was Breath taking.

















i just held Hyrum the WHOLE time cause the other two where stuck to Grandma Hampton the whole time.






Andrew had his Birthday yesterday he turned 5 and so we went to McDonald's play and eat Cody and i gave him a Word World Game ( i guess it is the new thing)






















HYRUM SMILING AND HANGING OUT WITH AUNT JILL
FUNNY STORY ERIN WAS CHANGING HIM AND TRYING TO GET HIM TO SMILE AND SHE WAS SAYING "WHAT YOU DOING LITTLE HYRUM WHATS YOU DOING" AND I SAID "HE IS P-ING" ( AND HIS DIPPER WAS OFF AT THE TIME)HE SIS THAT TWO MORE TIME WHEN I WENT TO CHANGE HIM I thINK HE KNEW I WOULD LAUGH

5 comments:

Alison said...

How neat to get to go to the Twin Falls temple! It's beautiful. And you have got some darling nephews! I bet they LOVE Aunt Jill!

Dominoe said...

What a fun trip! I miss your family!

Lisa M said...

Oh your little nephews are SO cute! I would love some fresh picked rasberries they are so good! It looks like you had a nice trip over all i'm glad you were able to make it down there. I missed you while you were gone...the spa is so lonely without you (sniff sniff)

Crazy Phillips Momma said...

I'm so glad you got to go to the temple open house...I'm sure it was really special. Your little nephews are so cute. Cute pics of you too.

Neal and Angie said...

Jill!!! I didn't know you had a blog! I loved seeing your nephews...they're getting so BIG! You look great! Hope things are going good for you! I'm sure I'll see you at Krystal's wedding a couple of weeks!