More Baby Stuff

This is the Car seat My Mom,Sister,Alison (Jason's Friend), & I made on night it was so fun of course getting ready for a baby is always FUN!





My Friend Jesse helped me make this diaper and wipes cover to match the car seat cover.



Also this sling to hold her in when we travel back home and also out and about.





This is decoration that i made it took alwhile but I think worth it it was idea in my head and it came toggether not to bad.



Cody's Mom made this balnket and I have of course a matching outfit !




5 comments:

aligatorann said...

The seat cover turned out super cute! I'm glad you posted pics!

EMILEE said...

I JUST FOUND YOUR BLOG, ME AND MY HUSBAND ADOPTED A LITTLE BOY HE WILL BE THREE IN A COUPLE WEEKS, ADOPTION IS GREAT I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING BAD, ABOUT IT HAS BLESSED OUR LIVES. WE ARE TRYING TO ADOPT AGAIN, THIS MIGHT BE WEIRD BUT I SAW ON YOUR SIDE BAR YOU HAD PARENT'S PROFILE, IS THAT HOW YOUR SWEET BIRTHMOM FOUND YOU? WE ARE WITH LDS, AND I HAVE HEARD MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT IT, WE ARE THINKING ABOUT LOOKING INTO IT. LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE ALL SET. ENJOY EVERY MINUTE, THEY GROW UP WAY TO FAST. BLESSINGS EMILEE MY EMAIL IS OLIVEREMILEE@COMCAST.NET, I ALSO HAVE A BLOG IT'S OLIVERBLESSINGS.BLOGSPOT.COM

Abby said...

I love how everything matches, sooo so cute!!! :) Now long now, so exciting!!! xo

Logan and Tanya said...

Yay! I can't stop thinking about you...so excited!

Rooneys said...

so excited for you! so excited for you to be a mommy! You will be so awesome!