FINALLY HOME SWEET HOME!!!

So we have been on a wonderful journey to get our little girl that is asleep in my arms right now which i love!!!

this is Jada's first Thanksgiving one yummy bottle!




we got home to Idaho on Saturday spent til Thanksgiving night with family and friends showing her off! So i got the camera loaded on to my computer and it totaled 400 pictures she is only a week and few days old and she already has more pictures than our wedding day :)!! Don't worry not all the pictures will be posted, it is hard to choose which ones cause she is so DANG cute in all.

well here they go so enjoy

Cody's Grandma gave her, her first bear and this is us leaving the hospital!!




This is one of Jada's Proud Grandma Terri and grandpa Gil, Aunt Halyi Uncle Josh and soon to be cousin( don't what Hayli is having yet !!! can't wait ) and Uncle Tyler & Aunt Callie







more of Jada's proud family
Grandpa Patterson and Grandma kim and her kids which they are all excited to aunts and Uncle








If you didn't think she had enough family here is the other side of her family








we have 6 Happy nephews that are so excited for cousin Jada to be here finally.it was so cute the two 2 year olds have her name down and when we came through the door they were saying Jada is here and just climbing to see her. the old ones were so great putting the hand sanitizer on right a way so they could hold her,

Well this picture has one very proud grandma two proud mothers and one happy baby girl

14 comments:

The Oswalds said...

Jill!!! Congrats! It looks like everyone is so excited for you guys! Including me! I can't tell you enough how happy I am for you guys!

Cat and Blake Potter said...

oh.my.goodness. I want to hold and hug and kiss her little cheeks! She is perfect.

Sam and Carmin said...

Congratulations, Cody and Jill! We are absolutely thrilled for your happiness and for your little miracle!

Abby said...

What gorgeous photos!! - It must be wonderful to be home and so much fun to introduce her to all your families!! Cute little outfit too :) She's beautiful! xo

The Jennings said...

She is so beautiful. So happy for you guys!!!!

Amber said...

SHe's beautiful! I'm so happy and excited for you Jill! Congrats :)

Annalee Taylor said...

So happy for you and your family! You look so happy and that little girl is so lucky to have such great family behind her! Congrats!

Diane Murphy said...

Oh YAY!! I am so happy you are home with your new daughter! I have been thinking and praying about you every day. I can't wait to see you and Jada and give you both a HUGE hug! xo

trentandash said...

I am so happy for you guys! She is just so beautiful!!!!!

jrnelson said...

I CAN'T wait to see her and Janie has been bugging me and bugging me asking when you were going to be home. We are so happy for you. So a shower?? Or did I miss it? I would love to come see you when you decide it's safe to have visitors!! Congratulations from us!

Neal and Angie said...

She's just so precious!I want to squeeze her cute cheeks!So happy for your sweet family!

Rooneys said...

Oh man I just had tears looking at your post on your new addition to your fam! I'm so excited for you and your beautiful family! That little girl is a doll!

Alison said...

Jill, she is so beautiful! And she has LOTS of people to love her! Again so happy for you!

Devony said...

I adore the picture of you and your momma Jill. What a beautiful baby girl and what lucky families have now been touched by another wonderful adoption! We're so very happy for you all.