Some of the Decoration!!

First of all thank you all for your support and comments it helps us so much!!

I found a great deal on this lamp I forgot to take a picture of the before. Anyways I got the lamp for under $5.00 than I spray painted it white, my sister helped me re do the shade by gluing ribbon and the flowers on it. I added the finishing touch of the ribbon on the lamp. it was kinda funny I spray painted the cord which it never dried ( don't know why) so than I covered it with red ribbon which turned out cute.



My mom and I did the basket liners to match the rest of the room and they turned out soooo cute and it was so much fun to spend time making and sewing again with my mom. THANKS MOM!!!



My mom put together the window treatments and the changing table cover way to go mom it helps bring the room even more together!


Also I need to point out that with the help of Callie we built the two frames that are now turned in to be a flower bow holder and the other one a picture holder! It was a joint effort Cody's mom helped paint and pick out stuff Hayli helped put together Callie helped build and finish them. THANKS GIRLS it was fun to have craft day!!



I had so much fun making the flowers clips to go in Jada's hair. They are not hard at all. I now find my self stopping to see if any flowers are on sale or cute to make into a clip. I want to make some ribbon bows next YEAH !!!

9 comments:

Kara and Larin Bounds said...

It looks awesome! She is going to be the luckiest girl in the world! I love how the lamp turned out it looks brand new!!

Krystal Keck said...

Lucky Girl to have such a cute room and cute hair things! I love how everything turned out! Looks awesome- : )

Unknown said...

I just saw that you are adopting this baby girl! Congratuations! i havnt looked at blogs in months so i had no idea. I am so excited for you. i am sending many prayers your way! You guys deserve this great blessing! keep me posted on when you get he home.

McKay Womack said...

You're amazing!! I love it all! I can't wait to see her, hold her, I can't wait!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the colors you picked for her room and everything looks so great together! All the bows are so cute! It is so much fun putting a room together for your child. I can't wait to see pictures of the sweet girl!

Sam and Carmin said...

Congrats, Jill and Cody! I am so excited to find out your exciting news. Can't wait to follow your amazing experience!

Sandy M. said...

Looks like you are all well and truly set, Jill!! :)
xo

Alison said...

So cute Jill! I love it. I am so happy that soon a little someone will fill that room! (LOVE her name by the way!) Best of luck and lots of love to you!

Logan and Tanya said...

It's official...you look ready! The flower bows turned out darling Jill! The whole room did, in fact!