NAME!!!

We have chosen our little girl name to be Jada!




Well I have the sweetest and best story to share. We emailed our birth mom to ask her about the name Jada. i swear not two minutes later she writes back saying i know it is late but i HAD to share this with you. Her Sister ( who has been there the most for her) has been calling this baby girl Jade(which is the sister's middle name)since she found out. when i read that i just started crying TEARS OF JOY!!!! it just mad her name have that much more meaning and I just can't help but share this.

Thanks for all your support and comments we dont have to much longer!!!

13 comments:

Penny said...

That's an awesome story. So excited for y'all.

Cat and Blake Potter said...

i love it!! I cannot wait for you!!

cecily said...

Congrats Jill! We wish you the very best!!

Renee Bodily said...

Oh Jill that just gave me chills and tears! By the way, I LOVE that name! Can't wait to meet sweet baby Jada!

Abby said...

Yay, beautiful :) Can't wait to see pictures, she'll be with you so soon!! : )xo

Holly said...

;) Adoption is the best! So neat Jill! Sweet miracles for all involved!

Morrows said...

SO cute! Love it! What a wonderful story! You picked the perfect name!

Logan and Tanya said...

Love it, Jill! :)

Kristin said...

That is AMAZING!!! What a blessing! Love the name!!! Be looking for a package from me!!!!!

The Oswalds said...

Oh my heck Jill!! That's so awesome!! I can't wait for u guys!

Alison said...

That's so neat! And a darling name. So excited for you!

Lisa M said...

That's amazing! God's miracles are amazing aren't they?! I even begin to tell you how happy I am for you.

Sandy M. said...

Oh Jill, we are so excited and happy for you!!
xo