Temple Blessing Day & Valentines Weekend

We just had such a wonderful weekend as a family. Jada was sealed to us in the Idaho Falls Temple and than blessed in Victor on Sunday. Cody gave her a great blessing i am so proud of him. When we were all in the temple as our little family, I dressed her in my blessing dress that my mom made me and she looked so pretty in white, and she was so happy. It was a such a sweet time as a family!







After the fun weekend we had to celebrate Jada's first Valentine Day. Our little girl is SO DANG CUTE








WE need to thank you all so much for all the help,LOVE and support to get us here. Family and Friends means the world to us and it helped to know that we had so much of both to turn to. It feels so good to be where we are now in our lives with Jada in our lives.


OUR LITTLE GIRL IS THE CUTEST!!!!





10 comments:

Kristin said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful blessing to have your little girl sealed to you!!!! AMAZING!

The Holms said...

I love her!! She is absolutely adorable. I am so excited she is finally yours forever in your cute little family. I definitely need to see her next time I am in town. Congratulations!!

Abby said...

Congratulations!! It must have been such a wonderful day getting sealed to little Jada!!! And then her blessing and Valentines, what a wonderful time, yay!! :) She is just beautiful, and has such adorable little smiles in so many of the pictures :) xox

Brandi said...

I am so happy for you! What an amazing weekend. I wish that I could have been there on Sunday to see her, and here her amazing blessing...I had 2 kids throwing up though!!! So we were home bound.

Congratulations again on everything. Being sealed as an Eternal Family, and having the blessing of her in your life. I love your story, and love to see you glow because you have her! :)

Kelli said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! What a wonderful weekend! She is so beautiful and I'm sure you are an amazing mother. Congrats again!

Alison said...

Congrats Jill and Cody and Jada! What a beautiful eternal family! I loved seeing your pictures, especially of you all together dressed in white. So sweet! Her little white dress is beautiful, so neat that it was yours and that your mom made it! What a treasure. We sure love you guys and are sooo happy for you!!!

Sandy M. said...

Oh! She looks So sweet in her white temple dress Jill! Did you get a photo of all of the family who were there together for the sealing? How special that was for you all! I love that Jada could wear the dress that your mother made for you too!
xo

Penny said...

Congrats!! So happy for y'all!!

Rooneys said...

ok your girl is by far the cutest little girl ever! So happy to see her be sealed to you. that is a blessing. so happy for you guys!

Angie said...

Congrats on a wonderful weekend! The best thing in the world is to have little Jada sealed to you. What a great way to celebrate Valentine's weekend... She's precious!