23rd b-day

So my 23rd birthday was march 10th again I did fun stuff and it is taking me forever to post. I need to post sooner so i don't forget cause i am getting older!
Tuesday night Cody and his team had their last basketball game and it was fun to go to it was a dang good game but they lost so it was kinda sad. they lost by one point. Wednesday I did a little shopping and than had lunch with a dear friend from High school Cody Oswald and her little boys they ended up sick that morning but it was still way fun to hang out again. I than went and did my weekly hair cuts at the apartments. We are getting Family pictures this coming Saturday, so that night my mom and I went shopping to find outfits for the family and it was so fun to hang out again with my mommy. all this fun and it is not even my actual birthday day yet, my b-day went shopping for my house and i got some way cute stuff pictures will be coming. Had a lunch with the family. It was a great day.

4 comments:

Sandy M. said...

Happy Birthday Jill!! I'm really glad you had a great day :)

xo

Krystal Keck said...

Jill- Why do you put up with me?? Second year in a row i forget!!! I am so sorry. It's sounds like you had a great birthday! : )

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Jill! Congrats to Jason, and I have the same calling as you... so lets swap ideas!! ;)

Abby said...

Happy (really really late) Birthday!!! :) It sounds like you had a great time, it's awesome being able to hang out with family :) I hope your 23rd year is your best yet!! xo