Happy Birthday Mommy


So i wanted to wish my mom a happy birthday and let her know that she is the best and i love her. She always helps me in everything i might need. She is a great listener and i never have to think twice talking to her about anything. She is a strong woman and great example to me in so many ways. She has a strong testimony and has taught me through that. She has taught me to the person that i am today. People say that i am like her and i take that as a great complement to me. She has been through alot in her life and has helped so many people because of it. Mom I love you thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssss MUCh :)
and hope you have a great birthday day.

5 comments:

Cat and Blake Potter said...

I LOVE your mom, and everything you said is so true, and so many people would attest to that. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RENAE!!

McKay Womack said...

Yep she's the best!!

Neal and Angie said...

Happy Birthday to your mom, she is such an amazing lady!

Abby said...

Oh yay, happy Birthday to Renae!!! :) I hope you guys had a wonderful birthday time, your Mum is wonderful :) xo

Avry said...

You do have an awesome mother! I have always loved and admired her. Happy Belated Renae! and Jill I have to agree you are just like her! :)