A busy week

So I might be kinda crazy to think this way but I love every once and awhile a busy full week, So Sunday church teaching our sunbeam class, Monday Cody and I will of course be down in Rexburg seeing family hanging out together and than he has a game that night.Tuesday I work, Wednesday I get to go To TWIN FALLS until Friday, I am so excited I get to see Erin and her family I haven't see them since Christmas and hour long phone calls are cutting it as much.



My mom and Celeste (my sister in law) and her three boys will be driving down together. Friday we are thinking we will be published online for our adoption if everything works out. Our caseworker has been so good and working so hard to get us going. Than Saturday I will being giving a talk at a girl's baptism that I use to teach. I am so proud and happy for her to being eight and making that decision. So what a full week but I can't wait I am excited to be having FUN!

6 comments:

Melissa Hatch said...

I hope you have a BLAST in Twin Falls visiting with family and such. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on ya'll getting published online as well! ♥

Womack Family said...

I can't wait to see you too!! I've enjoyed our long conversations as of late. I hope that your busy week makes things go fast and you get online. Tell Cody that we'll be cheering for him on Wednesday!

Dominoe said...

What a crazy week! But I'm with you, busy weeks are good sometimes because it means you're having FUN! Give Erin a big squeeze from me!

Brittney said...

I love busy weeks like this! Have fun with everything! I love hanging out with my sisters and family!

Liza said...

I am slowly catching up but...so excited for you!! You are adopting! That's exciting! I know everything will work out for you guys. Yea!

Kaspermania said...

Jill I want to email you. my email address is:
ShonaFay@gmail.com
just drop me a note and I will write you back.
I'm very excited at your news about adopting. It's been a blessing in our life. We have 2 darling grandchildren that arrived through adoption. Don't know what we would do without them...Such a blessing.