GREAT NEWS!!!


Hayli (cody's little sister) is engaged to a great guy his name is Josh Peterson and they are planing a date around May/June. HSe is the only sister in the family and the baby. They met after Thanksgiving and have spent everyday ogether since than. One trip to Utah he told her that he loved her on temple square in front of teh water falls and so he of course went there to ask her to marry him. we are so excited to have him in the family and to have her so happy. it is kinda funny that her name will change from Patterson to Peterson our family has got a kick out of that one


6 comments:

jrnelson said...

That's fun news! As for the comment on the cakes, I would LOVE to show you how I've done some of my cakes!! A cake making day would be fun.

Neal and Angie said...

Great news! Congrats to them! So glad you get to have a Valentine's Day together! Hope you enjoy it! :)

Womack Family said...

CONGRATS!! They look soooooo great together. I think back to that time in my life and I can say that was the best. Just all the butterfly's, and fun that you have together. Have fun Haliey. Enjoy every moment!!

Ben's Major Jaw Reconstruction said...

JILL I just love and miss you tons....just wanted to let you know that! Next time you come and visit Erin we have to meet up ok?? Hope you're doing well!

Kaspermania said...

Hi Jill. I'm so glad you blog. Cheryl just sent the blogspot address so I could take a peak! It's a great way to stay in touch! You need to blog pictures of your house!! We would love to see the finished product. We were always going to come by before we left for India! Just didn't get there. When we get back!!! Tell Hailee Congrats...we are so happy for her! Love you all!!!

Holly said...

They look so cute together! We love JOsh and I bet they are perfect for each other! :)