So far away but so close to me


Well i was pretty lucky the past five years to have my sister so close that all i had to do was just hop skip and jump , but this past week she called and said that they are moving to Twin Falls (all of them my nephews to and my favorite brother in law)McKay got a new Job there, well i was speechless but happy and feeling so sad. but i know it is there time in their lives to be there so i have to think that i will just have to hop some more,skip longer, jump higher to see my sister
Erin i love you and miss you but what would we do if we couldn't call love ya and see you soon big little sister

5 comments:

Ben's Major Jaw Reconstruction said...

Holy Moly JILL!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I miss you so much!!! I'm so so so so so happy that Erin moved here! Not only do I just love you guys...but that also means that you HAVE to come visit here sometime right??? Oh wow...so how have you been??? I'm glad we are blog buddies now! ;) haha love you!!!

Kris said...

Jill!! hey thats awesome you have a blog! i love them!!! Looks like you guys are doing good, nice salon you work in, wow!! I still havent done boards yet haha LOSER i know!!!when are you going to pop some kids out?

Margene said...

Love you Jill, and loved you listening to me last night. :) I am now officially a commenter, but is it ok if i still call to hear your voice?

Lisa M said...

hey jill, i know how hard it is to be away from family but it just gives you more of an excuse to go on mini vacations =)
ps you look gorgeous in your wedding dress

Womack Family said...

Wow!! I hadn't check blogs for a while and then I see myself on yours. You're so sweet Jill. I'm sorry that it all happened so fast. I can't wait to see you this coming week. We are all excited. I love you so much. I'm so thankful to have a sister like you. Love ya sis.